The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has actuated the online enrollment connect for the Combined Civil Services Examination– II, Group-II Services 2018.The application process for 1,199 opening has started today,August 10, 2018, and the last date to apply for the post is September 9.
The applicants who wish to apply for the examination can visit the official site – tnpsc.gov.in – for enlistment.
well ordered guide offered beneath to enlist for the enrollment examination.
1) Open the official site – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
2) On the landing page, you will see ‘Notice’ tab, tap on it
3) On the page that opens, you can see the exam application,click on it
4) Enter your points of interest as asked in the enlistment shape and tap on “Enlist”
5) Now login to the site utilizing your enlistment ID and passwprd
6)An application frame will show up, fill in your subtle elements there,pay the exam expense and note down the receipt number
7) You can likewise take a printout of the affirmation page for future reference